You may have faced continuous Error: Failed to initialize video: Invalid parameters in OBS Studio dialog message while opening OBS. This error usually occurs when we misconfigured some settings. So how can we reset settings in OBS to revert back to initial state to make it work again? This error is frustrating and usually occurs when you messed up with OBS settings. Here we have solved this error with some easy steps:
- Open Run(Windows key + R)
- Type %appdata% and press enter.
- Find the folder ‘obs-sudio’ and open it.
- Click on basic folder and then click profiles folder.
- Delete all the content of folder.
- Try opening OBS Studio and you will find problem was fixed.